SeeUnity is announcing an immediately available update to SeeUnity Mobile. Available for Apple’s iPad and iPhone, SeeUnity Mobile allows Microsoft SharePoint and OpenText eDOCS users to access content from their mobile devices. This update includes the following enhancements:
- Favorites can be configured on the server and pushed out to devices
- Administrator control of metadata and search forms
- More detailed eDOCS audit messages
- Date picker improves searching by date
- Open SeeUnity SmartLinks in SharePoint
- Open eDOCS DRF links in SharePoint
- Enhanced SharePoint site registration
- Dynamic folders: View documents as a hierarchy through one or more database queries. Relevant content from across one or more data sources are collected and made available in a single dynamic folder.
- Bug fixes
About SeeUnity Mobile
SeeUnity Mobile brings your SharePoint and eDOCS content straight to your iPad and iPhone devices. With the ability to browse, search, edit and create content, SeeUnity Mobile is the ideal app for interacting with SharePoint and eDOCS. The ability to check-out content for offline access grants SharePoint and eDOCS users a new level of freedom, flexibility and productivity. With SeeUnity Mobile for iPad or iPhone, you’ll never be cut off from your SharePoint or eDOCS content again.
Existing users can update their copies of SeeUnity Mobile by visiting iTunes, or the App Store from their iPhone or iPad. Prospective users interested in SeeUnity Mobile can download a free, fully functional copy of the software from iTunes. For more information, including a demonstration of the software, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 970.776.8300.
SeeUnity, SeeUnity Mobile and the SeeUnity logo are trademarks of SeeUnity, Inc. SharePoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. eDOCS is a registered trademark of OpenText corporation. iPad and iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.