Consolidate and/or Migrate all of your ECM data to a new repository of choice
SeeUnity’s content migration solutions offer simple, reliable and fast methods for moving your ECM data to a new repository, including a new version, new ECM platform, or to SharePoint. SeeUnity's product-oriented approach helps minimize the cost and duration of services and consulting commonly associated with migration.
Benefits of Migrating ECM data with SeeUnity
- Migration products are less costly and disruptive than services-based migration
- Maximize data preservation, including content, metadata and security profiles
- Migration can provide a low-risk alternative to traditional upgrades
Content Migration Products:
Intelligent Content Migration (ICM)
ICM is an out-of-the-box migration product that provides a complete transfer of data between content repositories. ICM migrates content, metadata, permissions, and other supporting ECM information.
Tackle diverse, high-volume content with configurable, out of the box migration templates. Migration templates, constructed from a library of configurable tasks make complex, high-volume migrations easy. Templates can be modified to reflect large numbers of similar, but unique, types of content.
ICM's technical features and benefits:
- An extensive library of migration tasks
- Intuitive graphical administrative interface for easily mapping data between source and target systems
- Out of the box ECM connectors
- Support for multi-threading
- Error notification and audit reporting
- Custom scripting support
- Migration scheduler & throttling for load balancing
Conversion Utility for OpenText eDOCS 6 to 5
SeeUnity's Conversion Utility provides an easy, fast conversion of data from eDOCS 6 to 5.x.
Through streamlining features and functions and a library of pre-defined templates for common conversion tasks, the Conversion Utlilty is easy to setup, and converts data a high-speeds.
Testing and setup can typically be completed in under a day, with conversion of data in minutes to hours, depending on the size and complexity of the repository.
The Conversion Utility preserves nearly all features of your eDOCS 6 repository, including Lookup Lists, versions, audit entries, and more.
- SharePoint Archiving
- SharePoint Integration
- SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Synchronization
- Desktop Integration
- Content Migration
- Mobile Integration
- Use our contact form
- phone: 1.970.776.8300
Supported ECM Connectors