Manage and synchronize enterprise content from your desktop
Desktop integration gives knowledge workers a valuable new way to interact with their enterprise content. Complementing our
SharePoint integration solutions, desktop integration provides ECM features and
functionality directly to the user's desktop.
- Simplify moving content between local laptops and central ECM repositories
- Improve user productivity with offline access to enterprise content
- Implement managed synchronization to mitigate risk of data loss
- Simplify IT support and reduce costs
Desktop integration products:
Content Connect manages changes between your local laptop or PC, and a central ECM repository. Download and synchronize documents, folders, or entire hierarchies from your central ECM repository to your desktop for off-line access and editing. Automatically or manually upload and profile one or many documents from your desktop to your central ECM repository. Content connect monitors and synchronizes changes between your desktop and ECM repository.
Passive application integration simplifies your ECM system for users and IT. Content Connect avoids using embedded, version specific VBA-scripting that cause PC performance issues and complicated 3rd-party application dependencies. Documents are editable using your standard applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel) and can be uploaded or checked-in later.
Work offline with Content Connect. With Content Connect, your users can checkout files and folders, and cache them locally for offline-editing. When connectivity is restored, users can profile new documents and check-in updated content.
How Content Connect improves working with enterprise content:
- Advanced offline editing capabilities (similar to OpenText eDOCS Attaché or Content Server Explorer)
- Secure connectivity with https support or web services
- Lightweight install (<500Kb) and low support requirements
- Application-independent compatibility with third-party applications (MS Office)
- Access and Manage content from multiple ECM systems – including SharePoint
- SharePoint Archiving
- SharePoint Integration
- SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Synchronization
- Desktop Integration
- Content Migration
- Mobile Integration
- Use our contact form
- phone: 1.970.776.8300
Supported ECM Connectors