How deep of an integration do you need between SharePoint and FileNet?
Understand these important requirements before integrating SharePoint with your FileNet system.
- Security. Consider the benefits
of a single sign-on that maps SharePoint and FileNet
- Metadata access. Accessing a flat file of FileNet content might constitute access, but is it true SharePoint to FileNet integration? Consider and weight the importance of being able to search, view and associate content based on FileNet content properties.
- Reading, writing and managing content. Simply viewing content has its benefits, but would your organization gain more value from being able to create, edit, version and categorize FileNet content from a SharePoint portal?
- Associating FileNet content and with SharePoint objects. Would dynamically assigning types of FileNet content to SharePoint sites and groups offer value? If your organization would benefit from content-centric SharePoint portals, this may be an important requirement.
- Search functionality. Federated searching enables multiple repositories to be searched at once. Search faceting and result filtering helps filter down results to a manageable list.
- How deep of an integration do you need between SharePoint and FileNet?
- Should SharePoint integrate with FileNet and other content sources?
- Can your SharePoint integration change and grow with your FileNet roadmap?
Want to integrate FileNet and SharePoint? Let us help.
Use this form (required in bold) for more information, or to schedule a personal guided tour of SeeUnity’s features and functionality. We’ll also provide you with our Solutions Overview, Or call us at 1.970.776.8300 to speak with a solutions specialist.