Access and manage enterprise content from SharePoint
SharePoint integration allows enterprise content management (ECM) users to securely access and manage content stored in external ECM repositories – directly from SharePoint.
SharePoint integration combines the security, features and metadata of your ECM system with the web-based,
collaboration tools of SharePoint. This simplifies the user experience by consolidating access, and improving access
and performance, by allowing your ECM information to be leveraged by new SharePoint tools.
- A single web based user interface reduces cost and complexity
- Work with multiple ECM systems from a single SharePoint user interface
- Improve search and browsing performance
- Simplify training and change management processes
- Make centrally stored ECM content accessible to users across your enterprise, via SharePoint
SharePoint integration products:
Enterprise Integration for SharePoint (EIS)
EIS makes external ECM content and controls accessible to users directly through SharePoint. Over a dozen EIS web parts are available to create robust applications. From SharePoint, users can access one or many ECM repositories.
Commonly used EIS web parts include:
- Explorer Tree: navigate and access of all your ECM systems and content sources from a single view in SharePoint.
- Workspaces: browse and sort content using a customized detail-view of ECM folders, libraries and other objects.
- Search Trees: navigate collections of search forms from your external ECM systems.
- Search Forms: use your familiar ECM search forms by exposing them directly in SharePoint.
- Content Creation & Upload: use SharePoint to upload and profile local documents to your ECM, or to create new documents or records.
How EIS provides the best SharePoint integration for your ECM:
- Out-of-the-box, intuitive installation - point-and-click configuration
- Expandable web parts can be easily combined and customized
- Deep integration includes read-write functionality and ECM user controls embedded directly within SharePoint context menus
- Single sign-on and security trimming extends ECM security into SharePoint
- SharePoint Archiving
- SharePoint Integration
- SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Synchronization
- Desktop Integration
- Content Migration
- Mobile Integration
- Use our contact form
- phone: 1.970.776.8300
Supported ECM Connectors