Use SharePoint to search multiple ECM systems
SeeUnity’s search solutions enable SharePoint to securely connect and re-index one or many external ECM repositories.
When finding information in your ECM system is difficult or impossible, it creates huge operational costs in wasted man-hours and delayed business action. Through integration, SharePoint can improve searching and locating content in your ECM repositories. SharePoint can federate a single search across all available content sources. SharePoint can provide search faceting, filtering and sorting to improving the relevancy of results. SharePoint searching of ECM systems can also improve search speed and performance, so that users spend less time searching and waiting, and more time working with results.
SharePoint Search Products:
Enterprise Search for SharePoint (ESS)
SeeUnity enables SharePoint to become powerful search platform for all of your enterprise content. From federating searches across all content sources, to filtering and previewing results, ESS can apply the powerful performance and features of SharePoint searching to your ECM content sources.
How ESS provides the best options for searching against your ECM systems from SharePoint:
- Document previews and thumbnails for results
- Refine results with sorting, filtering and faceting
- Native API connectors enable SharePoint to search content metadata or full-text
- Security trimming protects restricted content from being viewed by unauthorized users
- Improved search speed and performance
- Support for SharePoint 2007 (protocol handler) and SharePoint 2010 (BCS)
- Support for FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint
- Out-of-the-box installation & point-and-click configuration
Enterprise Integration for SharePoint (EIS)
Using SeeUnity web parts users can conduct native ECM searches across one or many repositories, from within SharePoint. SharePoint passes a search request to the external ECM system, which uses its existing index to produce a result set. The search experience is in SharePoint; the search activity occurs in the external ECM.
How ESS can bring your trusted ECM search experience to SharePoint:
- Present original search native search forms, or customize to search additional (or fewer) fields
- Assemble federated search forms
- Browse and navigate libraries of search forms
- Use security trimming to keep restricted ECM content safe
Enterprise Integration for FAST ESP (EIF)
SeeUnity’s EIF enables Microsoft FAST ESP to target and search against enterprise content management (ECM) systems. FAST integration results in high performance searches that yield targeted results.
How EIF's FAST integration can bolster ECM search activities:
- Easy, out-of-the-box deployment with GUI setup
- Security mapping with single sign-on support
- Indexed-based crawling with incremental caching
- Repository agnostic, federated searching can target multiple ECM repositories simultaneously
- SharePoint Archiving
- SharePoint Integration
- SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Synchronization
- Desktop Integration
- Content Migration
- Mobile Integration
- Use our contact form
- phone: 1.970.776.8300
Supported ECM Connectors